View Single Post
Old 03-03-09, 04:28 PM   #31
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

^that pretty much sums up the tourney tho son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Hahahaha, jesus. I guess I'll see how this goes. I just saw you, Spul, and JTR in this bitch, and then Civil asked me to join so I figured I might as well. But now you and Spul are both out and JTR's in the jump.

I'm just bored right now -- figured I'd see if I was still a beast at this shit. It's been forever though man. If I'm still good I may look into making a comeback at other sites, but if I lose to punches like the one you posted it's over hahaha.

and yea, I mean I wanted to get in this. But then most of the heads are garbage, and the voting is horrible. Only good heads would have been like JTR, Nick, Adam, and that's it. And I Adam and JTr said nahhhh... and Nick actually tried but they're being gay and gave him a loss LOL

But yea, def another site is better option. Hit up RBL. It seems to be picking up. Nick's in title match. Trying to be first RV head to champ it. I mean, unless you count N. Taverez's RBL tourney win. But that was full of no-shows and shit. But word hit that shit up.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote