Thread: Talk It Up!
View Single Post
Old 03-04-09, 06:11 PM   #65
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
First, stfu and stop ducking pussy. You scared?

Second, this is TEXT. Not audio. So if it's been used before then it IS played, unoriginal, not fresh, etc. I wouldn't expect your dumbass to get that.

Third, what YOU have to say about audio means absolutely NOTHING to me. I mean, even you knew you suck at rapping so you changed to ghostwriting. It's only a matter of time before you realize you suck at that too

You are a fucking goat herding idiot for real.there is NOTHING u can say that hasnt been saif by someone else somewhere at one time if you compare fresh to every fucking rapper,textcee and idiot on the net combined with every none and famous artist.pesonals can NEVER be played because they are about you.YOU are a towel head goat herder who drinks curry and that can never be played since THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE...........

secondly real rappers do audio.you wanna write?then go do a book.fucking idiot or find a artist to write for.the problem is that your shit has no flow to it and can never hit a snare because it is a bunch of bullshit played lines and streched shit talking.SPUL you suck at life thats why you drive a eclipse.

didnt someone say only asian chicks and fags think eclipses are hot?............you dont look asian to me.......or like a chick.....

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote