View Single Post
Old 03-06-09, 12:51 AM   #9
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Im sorry but fuck that. Me and my family almost got put out on our asses. but thanks to obama housing plan to help morgages. We can stay and pay for our house. We were paying over 4,000 dollars month for morgage not incluyding taxes and insurance. Now we get to pay something like little over or under 2000. Im sorry but I dont fuckin try to through someone out of office thats actaully benefiting the people. rather than let some "Natural born" american sit there and ass rape my wallet over some criminal banking loans. Im sorry but this is one of the situations that i have to tell you too

Get you conspiracy theory dick out ya ass and realize its not about where people are from and what they did. But where these people are taking us and what they are doing for us. I could care less if the president was an mexican, terrorist, or an alien for mars. But if he is doing good for the people, helping out people in need, and making in livable for people in our society.

About a year ago my girlfriends grandmother died because she couldnt get healthcare or get treeated and died from strep throat turning into mono. Do you know how hard it is to die from it. You have to be completely medically neglected for that to happen.

But seriously. why bitch about a good thing

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote