View Single Post
Old 03-06-09, 01:02 AM   #14
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
So it's all about you, isn't it?

You're not in the same situation as the soldier overseas who is killing people and patrolling streets by order of a commander in chief who might not even be legal.

Do you care about the constitution?

Oh wait, no you fucking don't. You care about your own fucking life and you hold that above all else including the rights and lives and others because that's all your post fucking said to me.

"MY MONEY. MY GIRLFRIEND. HER GRANDMA. MY FAMILY"

fuck you

2v your proving your a dumbass. He came into presidency in the middle of a war in which Bush illegally started and put us in a shitty situation. Obama already talking about and exit plan.

But basically your saying you want everyone out on their asses because the president may not be from America? Thats all that your saying. The picture is bigger than me. Im just one of the few thats benefitting from this. Iraq in the future will most likely get smoothed over from us rebuilding their country. Yeah i know its shitty but thats war. Thats not Obama fault at all. Blame that shit on Bush. A proven american. but soo far What is obama is trying to do to actually help people.

1. HEalthcare so our people will not be dying over some bullshit
2. Making sure our people have places to live and not fuckin homeless
3. Making sure we have a timeframe to get our troops out of the war that no one wanted.
4. Making an attempt to fix this economy crises That a So called Natural born american fucked up in the first place.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote