View Single Post
Old 03-06-09, 01:20 AM   #22
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Wrong. He's talking about an exit plan with a continued military presence in Iraq, and those who do exit Iraq will be sent to a much dangerous scenario, into Afghanistan. So this point was dull..

No, that's all you're saying I'm saying. Any president other than Barack could have done what he's doing. You're just a selfish prick and are trying to save yourself from looking idiotic. Is that why you tried to call me a dumbass? I'm a patriot, and I'm smarter on this subject than you'll ever be if you keep this sort of illogical habit of name calling and lame point making up.

1. He's printing more money and denied free healthcare. Wha?
2. He's bailing out the banks that are making people homeless. Wha?
3. He's leaving troops in Iraq and waiting for the next president to take them out. Wha?
4. The economy will collapse no matter what if we keep trying to bail it out. Sorry to burst your bubble(s).

We should even Be in iraq. Where suppose to be in afghgan. but once again. Its bullshit That our last "American" president got us into. You dont go bitchslapping someone and killing their family and dont keep an eye on them. This isnt a fiary tell. This is real people in another country who are pissed the fuck off cuz of our last "American" president did.

No you are a dumbass. A complete one. Im sorry. No other presidents were willing or even speaking logically on this matter or would have done it in the timely fashion. he has done it in. Your one of those people who spends their lives living on fucking conspiracy blogs 24/7 and think you know more than everyone but truly is dumber than everyone else cuz of your ignorance on the matter. Maybe once you have loved one die cuz of some BS healthcare, or when your ass gets put out on the street fuckin homeless and shit will you see how the world really fuckin works. Your bitchin about if someone is an american or not in office when the guy has done much good for our nation than the last AMERICAN president did. GTFO here with that BS.

1. Wow he never denied healthcare dumbass. Read the voting outcome and pay attention when they actually try to pass bills and you will know what the fuck happen.
2. Your a dumbass. What do you think will further happen to our economy, land, business, programs, houses, company, governemt, and people if our banks go out of business, taken over by foreign agencies.
3. 2v do this. Go to baltimore Smack a hostile person with weapons. And shoot his family. Then dont watch him. See how fast it comes back to bite you in the ass
4. You dont know that for sure. No one knows that for sure. But atleast he is making progress unlike Bush he turned ablind eye for the last 4 years. The so called" American" president he basically turned a blind eye.

If your ass is soo smart then propose a logical plan to fix everything that bush did while keeping our country safe.

You do not know how the real world works AT ALL. You admit 24/7 to me on Aim how ya ass dont got no life, no girlfriend, you hate your family, you abuse your fuckin pets. You obviouslly have no fucking idea how the world works in reality or how people are.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote