View Single Post
Old 03-06-09, 01:37 AM   #28
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Oh, propose a logical plan 2v.

I know you can't do it because I talk to you on AIM. Propose a logical plan 2v, I know once you do I'm going to say how absolutely illogical it is even though it would solve everything in my life.

Propose a logical plan 2v. You don't know anything at all yet you think you do.

Propose a logical plan. I'm waiting. abuse your pets some more. You're a dumbass.

I'm sorry.

Anything else you have to say, retard? Because I see absolutely no reason in responding to your post rather than just letting other people read it and seeing no attempt at a refute. If you're as blind as you are now, nothing I can say will convince you that you're blind.

We don't have free healthcare. Nor did Obama ever promise it. Do you know why 9/11 happened? Because our government wasn't set up to prevent the shit. Bush said it, "No one ever thought that they would fly planes into buildings, we couldn't even come up with it" yet 10 years before that, there were simulations done by the previous Bush administration that tested planes being flown into buildings, the two towers were some of the examples, and that's the main reason that the towers were built to withstand being hit by a fucking plane.

If our government weren't running drills on the day that 9/11 happened with fake radar screens, they may have taken the report of abnormal plane flights instead of questioning on tape "Is this real or a drill?"

You've no idea what you're talking about and neither does Young Kidd.

I said a collapse of the economy was inevitable by true knowledge and he said "It's HESAID/SHESAID"

But I'm hoping for something more intelligent from you..

Your not saying anything that isnt already known. Anybody that reads what actually happened and keep up and is update knows the situation with 9/11. Yet none of the stuff you said is obama fault. And you didnt even state fully the shit surrounded by 9/11. dont blame Obama for the BS bush did and got us into. That is seriously a dumbass move. How would you like it if I beat da shit out of you everyday because of something the person before you did. It wouldnt make sens because you wasnt invovled. So you wouldnt want to be blamed for the shit.

You dont post logical solutions cuz you have none. All you can do is criticize and give ya own BS unrealistic ideas. And bitch about a president that has done good for the people just over some birth certifcate issues.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote