View Single Post
Old 03-06-09, 01:41 AM   #30
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
He royally fucks up everytime he passes a bailout plan. But like I said, until it directly hurts you, you're going to defend him like the sheep you are.

O baaaaahhhhhhh ma.

O baaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ma.

Hey my family gets to stay in our house. millions of people get to keep their homes cuz of the bailout plans.

So how can you call that a royal fuck up. Your bashing him for an outcome that may not even happen. And is currently helping people.

Judging by the shit you told me about yourself. I could assume that your suicidal and might snap one day. How would you feel if i suddenly took action and decided to punish you for shit that might happen cuz of your actions.

Your reading other peoples possible theories and what other people say and think they are right. Wait till after his 4 years is over and wait to bitch.

All you proven in this thread is that your a dumbass and dont know how shit works or what goes on. And ithat you are a selfish bastard that dont care about the millions of people in this nation who are struggeling

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote