View Single Post
Old 03-06-09, 01:54 AM   #35
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Once again it's all about you, chris.

smack me around with documentation? WHA?!

Obama is printing more money for these bailout plans. It's not 100% tax dollars that are paying for you. Our nation spends its money on shit like the war, your dumbass family's house, the banks giving loans to dumbass families like yours, etc.

and when the tax payer's money don't cut it, they print more money! What does this do? It devalues the dollar. What does that lead to ? Inflation. What does a lot of inflation do? Cause people to lose jobs. What does that cause? Lost sources of income, fighting in the streets over jobs, what does that lead to? More money being printed to save these people, what does that lead to? Hyperinflation, what does that lead to? The greatest economic collapse of all time.

In the great words of Mimesis.

YOUR WRONG

Your basically blaming Obama for shit that has happened and worked since 1930's.

And once again. Your predicting shit that might happen. Nothing is set in stone dumbass. Like i said. I'll be glad to show you and prove to how wrong you are. You live in maryland. Drive ya dumbass up to fredrick and i'll show you the documentation proving you wrong. I'll have camera waiting for further documentation on how much of a dumbass you are.

You have no credibiltiy what so ever on the situation.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote