View Single Post
Old 03-06-09, 08:02 PM   #39
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by one way
I know all about parents and drugs big guy my play ground was full of more then weed pipes, my point is quiting is not going to solve his problem....but my original point is that it's not something you should be so confident to go public about............

yeah, that was your parents fault for allowing you to be around it...now look @ you. You smoke pot alot, right?

So L.E. took the correct steps in stoppin, becuase he doesn't want his daughter to smoke pot, or do drugs.

N how is quitting not going to solve his problem? Explain what excactly is his problem? I'm pretty sure that smoking pot around his child, was at the core around any problem.

And again, why wouldn't you want to go public about it? 99% of people that are addicts, need to talk about it, in order to feel a freshness about themselfs, instead of bottling it up and than re-lapse. You should never feel as if you need to not go public with something becuase of an embarsment due to the actions that you've either committed while under the substance

Ya gotta learn from your mistakes man.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily