View Single Post
Old 03-09-09, 11:08 AM   #48
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP:

First off, I don't really care for Obama. Not that I'm Republican, I'm a Libertarian, my vote is not on party lines, it is upon what I determine best upholds the CONSTITUTION, and is best for the country.

So, you people want Universal Healthcare? Then say goodbye to medical innovation, you better hope someone else finds your cure for Cancer, cure for AIDS, your vaccination against whatever new bug finds it's way around the world. You can say goodbye to finding out about cancer early, you can say goodbye to alot of good things in the healthcare field.

Now, if Barack Obama is illegal, then throw his ass out of office. If he is, we'll suck it up, but I really don't like this super-liberal gov't we got going on. And for the love of Christ I HATE NANCY PELOSI. That is all.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote