View Single Post
Old 03-09-09, 11:26 AM   #50
сварливый

IP:

Do you honestly think we can throw Obama out of office? I already said he has a one million man civilian army at his disposal and to you stupid fuckers who say that's not enough, how about this one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...i al_Directive

Apart from the National Guard, if civilians in mass numbers leave their homes to protest the government, this can be considered Civil Unrest and Martial Law can legally be declared and they will hold guns to our heads and tell us to go back home; If they don't throw us into the FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency, it's been absorbed by Homeland Security) camps which can hold over half of America's population.

The camps were built, as quoted by the head of FEMA "to contain a massive illegal alien border crossing." Yet Mexico's population is 110 million. The camps can hold over 160 million.

*smiles at whoever decided to read this post*

Oh and skip the part at the top about Hitler. Although there's huge similarities between what this and Hitler's act have in common.

Afterall it also says that if the government is currently housing 160 million of its citizens, George Bush can't be thrown out of office. LMFAO.

Dictatorship much? Obama isn't going to take away the power he has over us now. Everything about all of this is 100% illegal and any president who keeps these powers needs to be in jail.

So tell me village, what are YOU gonna do about it?

Chris Stylez and Young Kidd say fuck the constitution.

Divided we fall.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|