Thread: Week 2 Mag!
View Single Post
Old 03-11-09, 02:09 PM   #43
Civil.
What' it do?

IP:

Quote:
It was allright, cept for where you say that I'm a dick rider, misseducated fuck.......I hate everyone here equally........and the end part where you say
"The fact that people in this tourny don't know what good punches are, or see played punches and say "dope" is gay.. learn to recognize good punches."
Your a moron for saying that, quit hopping on the truck cause a few other people bitched, played and dope is a personal opinion no matter how much people bitch about it, give it a fucking rest allready it aint going to change peoples votes, you can't tell people how to vote anyway, and say they dont know how cause they dont like what you like.....It's starting to get annoying.......and your rankings are gay too.......

^i dont want to see this again. You decided on letting final do the mag this week, when its your job. you have to be open to what his opinion is. I find his complaints legitimate. And theres nothing wrong with him expressing what he thinks is wrong with the tourney thus far. As a mod, i am open to hear complaints or suggestions. Even compliments. And as me making you co mod of THIS forum, you have to be respectful enough not to get into silly arguements with members of the tourney. I understand that you think what he's saying isnt helping the tourney. But dont think of it as bashing. loook @ it as suggestions. thats all.