View Single Post
Old 03-22-03, 03:34 PM   #4
~RuThLEss~
WarLord

IP:

MAn am cool wit that ama put mine up rite now....

Aight here it goes...............

Knight WHo??Ya whole Flow makes me “url” and I aint Talkin about Web-sites.
Im bred right… your Prewrittens aint hittin, just Takin up Time…
You Puttin “lipstick” on the voters “heads”… just to “make-up-They-minds”…
Your fake and they’ll find…You need more punches, verse Aint Strong enough
u need to hit The Bong and Stuff… kid pulled out a Ruler just to see if his verse Was long enough.
You cant see me…all you do Is be gay…letting dudes get on and off you like the free-way.
Elton John lover...talkin about the gay knightshade I handed him some potato chips… First time he ever got a “Free-lay”(ohh)
Cmon kid… My keystyles just be wild, Go copy and Paste ya Rhymes…
due date? Throw ya Watch Away Cause you’re a Fuckin “Waste-of-Time”
Its like a Fuckin Waste of lines, you sound like a preachers high Whines…
Im The Type to shoot Myself in The Dome… Just to give you a “piece-of-my-mind”

~Switch Style~

-knightshade aka my Slave upon me as im the superior, splattering massive heads when u get my saliva glands inferior//
-Imploding the interior...Maybe thats why ya bitch is screaming and I aint hearin~her//
-Unleash the monster I m bringin more to tha table than forks and knifes...I keep my affairs close to rap the same way I porked Ya Wife//
-You bum rapper to me lack Aristocated, talk tough trash bout me but All ya bitches I fuck dem , "knighty cmon you Rock Sports Bra's" cuz you cant hold your "weight bitch"//
ILL Flex at you homo Kid, cut your "dick" in "half" cause you "Bi-Sexual", You Could "Ram" "Heads" With "Einstein" you still aint "Interlectual"//
You aint on my level dont breach the partition, you keep lying about your reverse Sexuality but you "Contact-Dick-Son"// (Contradiction)
Enough Tutoring you couldnt practice my Skill "So Dont Master us(Lethal Tactix)", you out of "ammo" and you talk about "Blast-en-us"...// (blasphemus)" ...loool

Man Enuff.........is not even 25 bars...but this will do it i guess...lol
goodluck man...

I Came Back Like Bustin Nuts On Spinal Chords

Try Me Mofuckaz............