View Single Post
Old 03-22-03, 03:41 PM   #5
KnightShade
LowerTown's Finest

IP:

You think you're up to the test? Ain't no way you're touchin this vet
I come with thunderous text... you need 'dashes' just-to-make-your-punches-connect
A bloodthirsty demon... fangs puncture your flesh, just to put my hunger to rest
you talk shit? I can't 'uncover your threats'... they're buried under your breath!!!
you're one to forget, I don't spare the whack, you shouldn't dare to rap
I'll prepare attacks that tear and slash, Knightshade is like Arafat, 'puttin terror on the map!!!'
lyrical's gettin overthrown, I'm usin his broken bones to 'carve another head' in my totem pole
you get LETHAL TACTIX to grab your dick, we all know you can't 'hold your own'
I'm a 'raging homophobe'... 'beating this faggot' with potent blows til his soul implodes
lyrical's tryin to 'make spectacles', all his opponents have been '0-0'
why would you make me resort to basics? even my weak shit causes rifts that distort the matrix
shit, my morbid statements swarm like aphids and corner fake kids
got LG on his knees like coronations with his oral gaping, begging to pour my snake in
you're 'fucked', I'll leave your 'orifice achin' just to make this a 'formal engagement'
it's a horrible hatred that runs deep in my veins... lyrical gangsta, you're just feeding the flames
I'm completely deranged... just know, if you're willing to 'give your life', I'm keeping the change
I'm an elitist, enraged... but it's the precision of my sentence distorting measures
that would make me the derision of your emulatory efforts...
hell, I lead an assault that brings peace to a halt... at the 'Bear minimum' you get 'repeatedly mauled'
you want a reason to brawl? I choose to trade fists, LG's more used to seducin sadists!
my abuse is flagrant... you remind me of the Neptunes, you always 'produce the same shit'
beat your putrid face in... light diminishes, shit, I've harnessed the darkness
just know that when my poisonous darts hit, life won't be hard to part with
I'll martyr this artist... you stood no chance against this heavyweight
shit LG, by the time 'Knightshade stops', you'll be dead anyway...