View Single Post
Old 03-13-09, 11:32 AM   #9
bobericc_lyrics
text.even geico can do it

IP:

Civil-I was feeling this. it was a really good way to approach the topic. I think imagery was the best aspect of your verse, you did a great job describing the surroundings of this lost camper. It sucks that he was with a lot of people and he ended up on his own. especially in the middle of the wilderness. Its a bitch to try and find a way back to civilization. you included the struggling and wondering if he was ever going to make it. and when someones all alone its logical that he would look to his faith for once to guide him. i do agree you should've ended it on a more informative note though. still a nice drop.

Nâ€-T- man, you storytelling skills is dope, and as is the connecting of character. there were just way too many internal errors(lost flow, stretched lines, strange wording, etc.). I really liked how everything had a process to it, and he thought everything out from his little plot to while the mob is still out looking for him. It just didn't seem right that he went and killed the guy for nothing and didn't even attempt to grab some guapo. it made him too innocent and blindsided to his own survival.

v/Civil