View Single Post
Old 03-15-09, 11:32 PM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

VII. A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS

Or more so, a word from the other dude.

Indeed, this league will be a successful one. We are not naive enough to think that this shit will be booming from the onset. We are dedicated mods though who will work hard to run this smoothly and fairly, bring you the dopest mags you've ever seen... and pretty much stomp all competition to our throne.
I mean, come on.. if cash isn't enough to get you motivated, what is? We'll throw in some naked pics of Aphilly's mom if you want. I've got the hook up for that. And as the guy who was on the losing end of that LTL Final Round, let me just tell you that the cash is real and it should've been mine. Deon will get his, don't you worry.
So you should sign up for this simply because it will be the best league around. Also, you should sign up because I said so. I expect Civil to get some boys to sign up because lets face it, he owes me. He keeps signing me up for his own leagues when I don't want to. It's about time you returned the favor, eh?