View Single Post
Old 03-20-09, 12:24 PM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

You are not doing anything wrong dude. You and one way have been doing a solid job modding this tournament and running it smoothly.

I didn't tell bob because I don't like him, plain and simple. He can defend himself to the death, but he's been voting against me purely because he don't like me. It's pretty much evident, ever since I beat him in the 1-2-1 he hasn't let it go. He is average at best, a lot of people are, but he doesn't seem to be able to register it and he thinks that he is the be all and end all of text.

I understand that may be the impression some people get from me, I apologise. I'm just naturally big headed. But I don't presume to say I'm better than people I'm not. I could list a number of battlers that I could never beat at the moment because I'm really not on their level just yet. None of those battlers are in this league or on this site at all.

Go to like RM and BW and UPN and shit and I'm considered to be predominately weaker than a lot of battlers. And they let me know it. But I don't get all butt hurt and start throwing tantrums. Most people, if not all people, will let you know if they are better than you. I am better than bob. Everyone knows it. He can't accept it. Simple as that.