View Single Post
Old 03-22-03, 08:14 PM   #2
~RuThLEss~
WarLord

IP:

Man here it COmes...........

Yo RICH Gay Kid Everybody Know Im The Best Out, You N Yo Crew AI Think Yall Hard Cuz Yall Walk With Your Chest Out?//
Trust Me I Know What Your Girl Neck Bout, I'll Put My Gun To Your Face And Make Everybody Call You Teck - Mouth//
KId Dont Push Me You Aint A Real Vet, I Got Heat So You Like "Pussy" Aint Hard To We..I Dont Care About You Bein Da "Light Dog" Im Beyond Dat, Talk Shit And Your Throat Go Beyond Your Neck//
KId Stay bitching I'll Leave Your Brains On The Curb And Get Charged For Littering.. Than I Met Your Moms So In 6 Months You Gonna Be Baby Sittin//
Rich Cant Throw Hands He Tryna Kick Man..I'll Lay You Down On The Ground Like A Bike With No Kickstand//
Lyrical G & LEthal TactiX Never Pick Up The 9 We Carry The 8 I'll Buck Fitty You And Have You Holding Your Face//
Man i bet you Fear Tha Death, Rich Doesn't Want To Die Its So Scary..U Got Twist Expressions, Slip Into Depression And You'll Be "Broken-Down" More Than "Mariah-Carey"// ..lol
Ima Make U Go Hide In A Attic Leave U Beat In The Streets Like U Beat Off In Traffic.. My Skill Is Like A Christian Girls Virginity Cuz U Want It But U Cant Have It//

~SwITCH STYLE~

--I eat this Rich faggot's heart and absorbs his elements forging into his savages...than I melt wit felt tips till hell's ripped and place components in plastic packages--
-How is it this ni99a tryin to make DOLLARS in rap…half of his rhymes don’t even make $SENSE$ [CENTS]--
-Prepubescent sex grounds for reality checks….Rich N.i reflects on his sexuality when he wakes up on R KELLYS steps--
- Man you steppin to me is like R.Kelly signing with virgin records
Or like me producing Eminems first gospel record--
-The best 'flow' Rich ever presented in his "rhyme book" was called 'Liquid' "Paper"..I'll breath 'ether' into ya lungs "infecting" ya functions...that's why you claimin you "sick" wit vapors--

Aight MAn WaitinG For Yours....Dont DROp THe SOAP...lol

I Came Back Like Bustin Nuts On Spinal Chords

Try Me Mofuckaz............