View Single Post
Old 03-21-09, 07:28 PM   #84
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool-Col-B
I know I'm probably not the person you really want to be hearing from right now, but I have to get some things off my chest.

Ronald,

I know that I've made some previous mistakes and have acted immature at times when I should have been a bigger man than I was, but I want to be that man now. I want to apologize for eating at Wendy's, I was just curious, that's all, the Baconater looked so good on TV, not that there's anything wrong with the Big Mac, I just wanted to try something new. I want to admit this was my fault and I'm willing to take the blame for it. I've just been going through a stressful period in my life and the moment I lost you I realized McDonald's was the best thing in it. It was the best thing I've ever had going for me and I know now how much of a fool I was before and I promise I can change that. Every memory I have of us together brings a smile to my face and I hope they have the same effect on you. I'm not writing this to make you feel bad or sorry for me, that's not my intention at all. It's just really important to me that you know how much I love you and how overwhelmed I would be to have you back in my life. I don't want to put any pressure on you, but if you need anything you can always call me or come over. I'm always here for you, no matter what. Give Grimace my regards.

Love you,

The Hamburglar

lmao just saw that. ahahahahahah

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote