Thread: I'm drunk.
View Single Post
Old 03-23-09, 12:50 AM   #89
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Actually Carla, just because you're ignorant to a certain culture doesn't mean i'm selling my boy out. You're honestly fucking ridiculous. You think that tamils are sri lankan? They're not. Tamils are INDIANS who live in Sri Lanka, and Spul isn't indian, he's sri lankan, meaning he's not tamil which I just fucking explained to you in the simplest way possible. Infact tamils and sri lankans got beef in their home countries, so you're really not dissing him by saying tamils are inbred lmao. And the sad thing is even with him having nothing to do with that culture because it's completely different, you'd still be judging wrong even IF he was tamil. Because i'm sorry but it's NOT their religion to fucking marry inside their familly. Maybe your buddy at your school was just fucking nasty and said that shit to make it look cool that she was marrying her cousin, honestly I don't know wtf goes down in your schools lmfao, but you're so off target and making so many false assumptions just trying to force a diss it's pathetic. Just go learn something

And I know all this because I been with a Sri Lankan girl before so cut it out, you talk way too fucking much

you just contradicted yourself in that post like 9847923740374x..

Is that even possible? cus i never knew someone can look so fuckin retarded in which doing so..

Lmao