View Single Post
Old 03-24-09, 03:52 PM   #12
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

it's just funny to me, this story seems like a pretty average night, it's not even that wild or hectic to me... lmao

I already jumped on stage when I was really drunk at my sisters, bf's sisters birthday party and challenged some dude who was performing with his rap crew to a battle cuz they were wack and seemed mad nerdy and they were like refusing and tryna get me off stage haha but that for sure didnt have as many people as a bar but it was still a fucking huge party in a rented out loft, with hired waitresses and barmaids giving out free bose at what appeared to be poker tables cuz it was a vegas themed party, and then strippers came out dancing to viva las vegas and one of them was a girl from my highschools from a grade higher then my older sisters grade and I know her little brother and cousin LOL, I never told them bout it...

I just dont get wtf is so hard to believe bout someone performing, someone jumps on stage tryna battle you and you get personal so they get mad and wanna fight, they get kicked out, and then you go fuck a hooker and drop her off in a random place

Lol that doesn't sound so crazy and unbelievable to me, like I said I guess to you dudes it is cuz you must not get out to party much lmao