View Single Post
Old 03-25-09, 09:32 AM   #291
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
Are you stupid? 60K + 35K = 95,000 = 5 figures count the fucking numbers

and those are just my two chequing accounts, i've got another 2 savings accounts too, one in Canadian and one in US, and those pictures were taken when the stock market was crashing as opposed to now when it's doing much better. A little over $100,000 = SIX figures, learn to count you stupid cunt

If it were my dads account, then it would say Mr. TERRY Farnsworth, BUT, it clearly says on the top Mr. JOSHUA Farnsworth

Lol @ for college, you should know that Colleges in Canada cost WAY less then 90,000 for a tuition Carla, my tuition was something like $5000... Not a big deal

I grew my own weed, selling that to people I worked with and friends = 100% profit, combined with mad working hours as a cook I managed to save up 15,000 over the couple of years I worked, I flipped that into 25,000 in the stock market

My dad did give me money for college and to help me live on my own, $40,000$
... I flipped that into $60,000 in the stock market

Since then i've been making and losing more

Yea, I've made myself close to around $60,000 so far in two years, not bad for a college kid lmao

Keep talking Carla, my money aint going nowhere lmao

rofl@ur passionate posts as of late.ur dad invested in some shit for u,n put some money in an account for u i didnt inspect ur shit whether it was checkings or savings u've talked about ur daddy's money before (shall i bring up when u thought i hacked his swiss account rofl)

secondly u were talkin bout 6 figures in one of your posts i just wanted to point out u werent makin 6 figures lol

n lastly,why dont u look into the prices of lawschool faggot then come talk to me.holler back with another one pager rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote