Thread: I'm drunk.
View Single Post
Old 03-25-09, 12:34 PM   #299
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
ahaahahahahhahahaha all your info and disses are so fucking off target it's embaressing, have fun in the apartment with the baby daddy who went to jail

you can study law in any college, the first college I went to had a law program

There's broke lawyers out there, just because someone is a lawyer doesn't mean they'll become a rich one

and considering you're still in an apartment with a broke ass baby daddy who just got out the joint...

anyways, keep hittin me with fake personals as if you know me, it hurts soooooooooooo much

lmao, y'all jokes

there are plenty of universities that offer a law program,that doesnt they are any good

u of t has the best lawschool n it's not the same cost as an undergrad degree u fuckin moron. its close to 30k per year

BUT WTF WOULD U KNOW ABOUT THAT WHEN U'RE TAKIN FUCKIN COOKIN CLASSES AT SOME COMMUNITY COLLEGE RRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLL

and since you are making inquiries into my life, i am considering transferring to osgoode hall so i can take the joint program with NYU,go to NY for an extra year and get my J.D. in NY state and get my L.L.B. in Ontario at the same time....oh believe me when i pass the bar i'll be makin a lotta money

u on the other hand live off of daddy,go to community college for "cullanary arts" rofl

so when i go with my firm to the restaurant where u wash dishes n chop onions,u can serve me like the little bitch that u are rofl

btw,here u are jumpin off the balcony off your shitty apt...rofl@u tryna committ suicide...i would probably be on the verge of it too if i looked like u

Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote