Thread: I'm drunk.
View Single Post
Old 03-25-09, 12:45 PM   #302
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
rofl@u frontin like u didnt have a pic on msn with u n ur man with her arm around your neck n she was at LEAST as tall as u and bigger.now of course u have me blocked so i cant see that shit it was only up for like a day.

n rofl@oxy's ive never taken that shit in my life

u on the other hand get drunk while u're watchin ur 7month old.u are irresponsible n ur baby mom already has a major prob with u bein a fuckin drunk n gettin high.

u've told me PLENTLY of times on msn u were home with ur daughter and u had to run to give her a bottle n u were piss drunk PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont make me go take a screenshot of the msn convo

u were also beggin me for my number and u were scared to give me urs cuz of ur gf rofl

so go ahead u can holler anytime cuz i'll put u in check over the phone too faggot
i can get any of yalls number and address anytime i feel like it hollllller

rofl are you getting me and you mixed up??

i'm pretty sure that your husband gets high and drinks

i know i dont get high, ever....i'm pretty postive you can look up anything i've written and it'll prove that i've never been high, cuz i dotn do drugs, you fucking moron

you just keep mixing me and your lifestories up huh??

i dont care what the fuck you think, or say, cuz its always some twisted bullshit

and yes you do and are addicted to pills, you and baph talked about how your back always hurts but if you try to stop taking them that you get all freaked out

lol @ you fronting about some pictures, hahahaha 'yeah you two are the same height' are you blind as fuck? the pictures on msn that we are 'the same height' is the ones i'm kissing her, so OBVIOUSLY my head is gonna be in the same proximity of her's...that and mini pic's on msn are only 2x2's

fuck your whack

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily