View Single Post
Old 03-31-09, 01:21 PM   #58
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliph
BITCH YOU ARE THE MOST HYPOCRTICAL PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.YOU SPEND HOURS ON NET PEOPLE!!!!!YOU HAVE A NET BOYFRIEND OFF A RAPSITE WHO YOU HAVE NEVER MET!!!YOU MAKE 100S OF THREADS AND EVEN SPEND HOURS IN PHOTOSHOP!!YOU DO RESEARCH ON PEOPLE!!YOU TRY TO HACK PEOPLES SHIT!!LMFAO YOU ARE THE MOST PATHETIC PERSON EVER ON R.V HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

rofl i bet money i spent less time in photoshop on allllll the pics i've made on rv then the time it took u to dig up all those threads on aj...

secondly,you're just mad YOU'RE not the net dude i'm talkin to rofl

let me get to u now.u're mother's a fuckin weirdo,u are fat,ur sister's a whore,u got ur ass rammed in the pen for 6 yrs straight,ur raps are garbage,ur "rapper" is even worse,u prolly hooked up with him in the pen n he's ur bf....u write "gangsta novels" which are fuckin HOMO where u write garbage love scenes that make u wanna throw up,u sound like a complete BITCH on the mic with that gay fat voice of yours....n keep makin threads about youtube vids you're going to post up which NEVER happen...talk about fuckin freepostin....

p.s. u do look like billy ray rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote