Thread: Chat
View Single Post
Old 04-04-09, 10:10 AM   #41
bobericc_lyrics
text.even geico can do it

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Yeah but, its not that I couldn't... it's that I didn't want to.

I, along with SPuL wanted to fuck around in the SI tournament and make it a joke basically. When we battled in the first week, we both dropped lyrics from 8 Mile.. SPuL dropped the verse outside the chin tiki stand and I dropped Lotto's verse from his battle near end of movie.

Civil wouldn't let that fly, so then I dropped some poorly worded played ass shit with some MJ lines and I'm so hot lines. He wasn't having that either. So then I started to recycle my way through the tournament until Alpha spotted me. Then finally, after that I dropped a no-show verse against a guy I knew would show.

Needless to say, after that I ran out of ideas so I gave up. But bob was just one of the victims of my ongoing charade. The sad truth is that through all of those idiotic verses.. I never actually lost a single one of the battles. So that sorta speaks for the quality of the tournament itself.

lol whatever yo, i asked other more experienced opinions including the champ and a few heads with better recs in LLL, who also said that i squashed you like a little roach... so i really dont care what you think man, i did what i do in that battle man