Thread: Chat
View Single Post
Old 04-04-09, 01:54 PM   #51
Johnny 6-feet
Herb

IP:

Just did, you shit talking little bitch.

Based on what i've seen from your behavior so far, i'm guessing you probably live in your mothers basement, are pushing 30, a fat-ass and are a class-A, undiluted pussy. Who would never EVER have the stones to talk the shit you do on a fucking website.

There was no need to get hostile with me faggot. I was sprinkling a little common sense in these fields of ignorance but you had to go and shoot your mouth off. In separate posts with separate quotes i noticed, because your dipshit brain can't figure out the mechanics of how posting works. Fine, run your fucking mouth, i couldn't care less, we all know that this shit right here is the absolute pinical of what you are going to achieve in your life (that's why you've got 3,000 posts a year, holy shit you have no life) , this shit right here is the bravest and most sucessful you will ever be. I know it's a thrill for you to type swear words on a keyboard, you're probably stroking yourself right now at the fact that a few of the iller heads on this small site are schooling you.

You're 0-2 down in this fucking league homo, even if you signed out, what made you decide to bring your retarded arse in here in the first place? Got lost or something?

I'm serious, go to rb, you will be fucking destroyed, in ANY of the leagues for that matter.

Go ahead, type another 3 posts in response. Bust a nut.