View Single Post
Old 04-09-09, 07:09 PM   #65
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARLA'S PIMP
JUST BECAUSE YOU WRITE ROFL DOES NOT MAKE YOUR POST FUNNY ...ANYWAYS.........i was lieing maybe you cant fathom that because you tell girls the truth and they fuck everyone BUT YOU the number i sent her is obviously fake you idiot.have you ever tried to call it?has she?thats cuz its not my number!! the dick pic was also a lie i had no intention of doing yet she was damn sure telling everyone and waiting for it.maybe you should think about that stalking her we talked once on aim and then i blocked her.thats hardly stalking.now she comes in all my threads and posts as do YOU.who is really stalking ?????

OWNED!!!

owned?u aint owned SHIT cept a fuckin wendy's cup u fuckin broke ass frontin BITCH

ROFL@U SPENDIN 6 YEARS AT BARE HILL FACILITIES LOCKED UP WITH A BUNCHA MEN RRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLL U FUCKIN FAGGOT WE KNOW U GOT UR ANAL PROBED AND RAMMED

no wonder u're such fuckin hutthurt lil homo n so fucin uptight n dont know how to talk to girls i wouldnt touch u with a 90493204930249023234923049 mile pole u durty buttpirate ....

i was literally readin out our convo over the phone to AJ we were dyin laughin at u offerin up ur dick pic n makin excuses about ur cam cord frontin like u had a big one when everyone knows fat guys have lil weiners jroy's a fine example ...scratch fine cuz he's far from it rofl
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote