Thread: JTR vs FINAL
View Single Post
Old 04-11-09, 06:23 AM   #6
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

omfg! lmfao!

I never thought I could laugh so hard at a verse that just uses the same concept in every punch. Damn, if Final hadn't already left in shame he probably would have after this verse. That opener was a real banger, that shit had me rolling and for wording and execution it was pretty much flawless. The spark of creativity had a nice feel to it, but not as good as the opener. Regis shit was ok, I liked how you flipped his name whilst still working that biting angle. Jack rhymes was hilarious. Comic. Swaggalicious. It was another banger. And the -_- at the end just made it extra cool in my opinion.. and that's not sarcasm, it actually really did make it better. Acting like Hens was a bit weak, probably the weakest shit so far. Turning Hensley's into a wack punch was also pretty weak. Its allowed though, seeing as though you're burning the same concept over and over, lol. Imposter could've been savage, it was average. The Nick Fletcher line.. current events usage and nice wording.. lmao.. another banger again. LMAO omfg I can't stop was a nice breather, and had some comedy to it, lol. Lmao @ beating hensley punches, that shit was cool and yet another good, solid hit. Lmao @ the aim shit, it was pathetic, but it was cool because it was meant to be pathetic.

shit, jack should get verse of the year for abusing a concept in one verse but still making it hilarious and entertaining.