View Single Post
Old 04-14-09, 09:37 AM   #18
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Well, I can list many reasons how it is EXACTLY like the show and I could also explain the Piccolo shit with ease, I think I already did. The Piccolo he fought in the movie is called "Lord Piccolo" and the Piccolo that appears in the bed 20-30 seconds into the movie credits is "Piccolo Jr." You just don't see the egg in the movie, but the reborn angle is still there if you'd pay attention. Goku needs to be in school because he is a teen and it makes sense that he would be in school. Only reason he wasn't i nthe show Dragonball was because he was like 10 years old. I highly doubt a movie about a 10yr old kicking ass would be able to be made. As for Krillin, he is in the second movie they are already in the works on.. along with a host of other dudes.

I've watched Dragonball, Dragonball Z and GT and I have them all on DVD so I've seen them enough times to know how well they are following the show. Not everything can be exact for movie-making purposes... but in a general sense it follows the show well.