View Single Post
Old 04-23-09, 06:05 PM   #1
shanmailer7
Herb

Post Ties that bind remix

IP:

I need to make change my life just can't the same, I'm trying to take open chances in life, but I just end up in bad shape. (choirs- I keep on trying, but life keeps on denying what's owed to me, that's why I always taste defeat, yes I know my fate's what's at stake that's why I try to make a brake from the curse that keeps me bound) As a teen I was broke, now i'm grown, and nothing's different i'm losing hope. Trying to make things different, but success is always missing. (choirs- I keep on trying, but life keeps on denying what's owed to me, that's why I always taste defeat, yes I know my fate's what's at stake that's why I try to make a brake from the curse that keeps me bound) I try different opportunities, but nothing seems of use to me. I hope some day my success is some how found------(choirs- I keep on trying, but life keeps on denying what's owed to me, that's why I always taste defeat, yes I know my fate's what's at stake that' why i try to make a brake from the curse that keeps me bound).
Send a message via AIM to shanmailer7   Reply With Quote