Thread: C.a.l.i
View Single Post
Old 04-27-09, 07:56 PM   #42
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cal.
c.s will never die you faggot.murda will never leave nor will i.s.v will always be here as will talkastic and valor.your gay ass crew is already dead.pull the threads lieing little homo and make youself look dumb.

my gay ass cew? i'm not really in a crew...i was in c.s....in fact..i was in charge...and brought c.s. much farther from inactivity then it was when it was handed to me...i resigned my position as leader and my spot on the roster when i decided i wasn't happy, at all...with the level of talent some of the guys had that were proudly repping c.s....

I.E. YOU

see, s.v. is a cool fucking dude, he's all about loyalty...me...loyalty is good..but rather worthless to me when their loyalty is a product of, being lucky to be in c.s. in the first place...and understanding how lucky they are, because they are talentless pukes...much like yourself.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote