View Single Post
Old 05-01-09, 07:52 AM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (was a big pile of shit)

IP:

seriously, that was the biggest waste of time ever.

I advise anyone who really wants to see it to just cop a screener of it or download it off the net. its not worth paying to go and see it.

The story seems to move in patches. The acting was average. The fight scenes were fucking garbage because they were all over in the blink of an eye. Gambit was weak, he talks sort of with his proper accent.. then in the plane he sounds like a fucking redneck hick.

Deadpool was ok at the start, had his typical humor. Then at the end he was kinda cool, but he was severely underused. And most of all, Sabretoothe was MASSIVELY underused.

If Liev Schreiber would've been given more screen time the movie may not have blown as bad as it did, because out of it all he was probably the one shining light in a really bad movie. It just continued the trend of comic book movie adaptations sucking major ass. (Iron Man aside, because that is probably the only tolerable one).

I don't know what the fuck CALI was watching, fucking 8 out of 10... yeah right, I'd give the movie a solid 4-5/10 at best.