Thread: fucken hell
View Single Post
Old 05-09-09, 10:33 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

fucken hell

IP:

well i cant vent anywhere else right now because im supposed to have a girlfriend... but holy shit i love wog girls...

italian, greek, croatian... those sort of chicks...

i really dont know what it is... i think the closest thing i can put it down to is like...... a fetish...

its like i catch their scent and boom instantly there are no other girls im interested in.. tonight i was at a VIP party at a local club and the guy who hosted it had an ex there who is greek.. man i literally turned down 2 of the hottest chicks in the entire place just cause i was zero'ing in on this one girl.. a friends ex... what the fuck you might say.... but to be honest.. wog girls and latino girls.. i would pass up the hottest 10er drop dead gorgeous barbie blonde girls for a 6 or 7 brunette olive skinned wog chick..

i wish i could wear a sign saying that somehow... just to throw it out there..

i dont like blonde girls... even though i know some really cool hot ones who are really good at sex.. its the personality and steezo that gets me hook line and sinker..

give me a few years ill probably start smashing out a load of half italian babies...