View Single Post
Old 05-11-09, 04:59 PM   #20
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
^pretty much. Lakers had the MVP last year did it matter against the Celtics? and LMAO @ using a half court shot as reasoning.

J. Roy you're unintelligent as fuck when it comes to basketball. Please stick to something you're good at. Like telling us 50 cent is dope one week, then next week telling us how wack G-Unit is and how dope Game is.

Do you even watch the games or just watch ESPN?

you can always tell the differnce between someone who watches the games...and understands the games, compared to someone who just listens to anaylsts and jumps on a hot teams coat tail

thing with the lakers is, is that their offense has gone just stangent as fuck...they really have to work for every shot, compared to the Cav's who have lebron just dribble up the court and light up three's, lol....

the Cav's have the talent to win a championship..no doubt about it...but they wont just got 4-0 in every series. I mean, they played no body in the first round..the Hawks, granted have a good team..but not a soild team wiht an understanding of HOW to create good offensive possesions...and than prob the Magic which will give them their only tough series in the Eastern confrence.

i unno...all i do know is this..Kobe is a sexy fucker. You see the pass off the backboard tip in over Yao in game 3. Thats some ballin shit

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily