View Single Post
Old 05-12-09, 09:40 PM   #53
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricalflowz
This may be his third or fourth best album. I think it's better then Encore and Infinite. I think it's even with The Eminem Show, but Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP are both better.

You're a fucking retard.

If you honestly think Relapse is better than Infinite you deserve to be shot in the knee, pee'd in your eye, gouge out your eye houston-style, get your eye shoved down your fucking throat, and then chris browned to death by chris brown himself until you die. And then I hope worms attack your dead rotten disgusting corpse and eat whatever pathetic piece of human skin is still on your body. They will take a shit and it will feed the grass, the problem is your dead-body-shit is so fucking revolting the grass will literally catch on fire, and cause another chain of california fires, hopefully burning down your families house.

Lumping Encore with Infinite is like lumping a spoon with God, Shut the fuck up.

Relapse is better than Encore, but it's not anywhere near the same state as his main 3 albums as well as Infinite. And don't even dare down talk Eminem Show which is his most mature album to date, it's leagues ahead of Relapse.

Idiot.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus