View Single Post
Old 05-13-09, 06:54 PM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Yeah, my 360 caught the red flashing light... mine was at the bottom right if you lay it down with big button on the right. I got the xbox support black screen with the code for what was wrong. E74. That shit basically meant part of the hardware was fried so it needs to be sent out for repair.

If your 360 is covered by the store guarantee, most places give between 1-3 years standard then you can take it back and cop a new one, no hassle. If the store guarantee has expired, but you still got it under extended warranty like I have.. you should have some type of leaflet/booklet that came with it when you bought the extended warranty. That will have a phone number... ring that and some mofo will come out to repair or take it away for repair... or supply you with a new one.

Mine broke down like 3 weeks ago and I still haven't phoned the fuckers up... I just can't be bothered at the moment. Computer games are sucking ass right now, so no motivation for the fix.