View Single Post
Old 03-23-03, 08:51 PM   #1
De Niro
BANNED

quick 1 off da dome

IP:

now in dayz u can find many lackin talent to mc..
if u wanna become one, u need to be me..
i'mma tell you like a nicca told me, "you want be alive when you realize death becomse reality..
to all my G's, if u make it can ya picture livin happily.. loungin in paradise fo enternalty..
fack dat shyt, i rather shoot dice smoke green and guzzle hennesy..
and black-out with the burner whenever i'm surrounded by niccaz dats not feelin me../

my whole life, i wuz label as da baddest.. beatin neighbor hood kids up while i take their peanutter butter snacks and their lil cabbage..
i wuz far from a bully, more like a savage.. circiling eyes leaving guys with cotton patches..
mamma always grabbin da leather, going at me..
i used my foot ball moves to dodge ass-whoopin
and talk shyt while i'm runnin rappidly.. pants saggin ass showin screamin you cant catch me!..
but eventually she got me..can u belive she came to my school and smack me..every body wuz there, laughin at me.. but can u believe i beated every body who laughed at me../

i got kicked out of skool, and mamma always said to me what about ur dreams of becomnnin a star..
i ignored her, she kicked me out too.. so i started living in cars..
sold crack to the D's and got hit with the bars..
late-night i used to hit da cell mates off with nice rap bars..
and after i always used to finish my flow, they replied saying "nicca fo you, success and dat far"..
i came back with g-english and said "my life to real to become a rap star"
they laughed and tripped until they felt to sleep in their bonkers like dawgs/

the day dem gates open dats when da reality hit me.. "eight-balls down south going fo fifthy"..
plus aint had no clothes to pack, so i hitted down Carolina quickly.. and hooked up with my OG aunt "Missy"..
soon as i land to my destination, i bust threw da door saying did you miss me..
"yeah i do, but cut dat net shyt off cuz dat shyt fo real g-files aint trustworthy/