Thread: poetic = dumped
View Single Post
Old 05-23-09, 03:12 PM   #79
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Anyways here

Again, I asked you how much the watch was. My guess is $1,000 at least. There are good Rolex's out there, that shit is just overdoing it. It's ehh. The diamonds ruin it. My watch I got for $125. I got people saying "Wow, nice watch." then surprised that it was only $125 and guess. even tho that shit is ehh I'm sure people give you props on your watch. So we both get props on our watch. Both our watches can tell the time. Both slide on comfortably on our wrist.

Difference is I spent $85 you prolly spent $1,000 or more. For two things that do the same thing is it really worth $900 more? Nopee.. a waste of money.

Then the shades. First off, that Rolex actually looks expensive. The shades? ughh take that Prada off the side and it could be mistaken for one of those $10 glasses you see lying around walmart. And what I'm guessing you spent $200 or $300 on that? My shades are Oakley's. They go for $115, but I copped em for 80 cuz my boy works at Oakley, so he got his discount on them. Both probably block out sun. Except I'm damn sure my shades look better than yours. Again, for things that do the same thing you're paying a lot more than me.

You act like those rappers, who get their advance go out and bling out everything throwing money everywhere. Thing is most of them actually have some sort of talent and got somewhere to go.

Like Adam said, difference between spending money and style. I ain't saying I'm the styliest mofo, but I at least know I ain't blowing dough out the ass for shit as simple as watches and shades.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote