View Single Post
Old 05-25-09, 06:47 PM   #6
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-2wice
without posting up the pics side by side (because in the one next to ur girl you only have 1 mole) I have a few questions about the some of the riders at the track you claim to run at

Ive been betting horses for some time now....so I know a little something about their background

David Cohen and Clinton Potts

Where did they come from....before coming to Deleware Park

and

this is something google cant help you with

what was the downfall Jeremy Rose has not been able to recover from...somethng happened to him and he has not been the same since

*waits*

cohen an potts are clowns from penn national (shithole of america) and my best freind jeremy.....um didnt have a downfall of shit. if anything your talkin about the stupid peta thing. how he got suspended 3 months for hittin a horse in the head with the stick......wich is bullshit, those peta fags hang around the track just to get thier name in papers. believe me....j-roe's doin jus fine.....(he's the guy i was talkin bout that had the crappt bmw)

so damn twice.....suck a big fat private eye dick.

and o yeh...im workin on that battle

o and some more for u on potts.....
he's got a jacked up jeep...white on like 24's (big redneck mobile)
he knocked up the chick that used to do the paddock show in gulfstream and i think he's out in california now. he's weird as shit. used to tell jokes that didn't make any sense.

oh yeh and if it wasn't for Doctor Evil Scott Lake niether one of em woulda ever made it outta the pennsylvanian sticks.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote