Thread: Lebron
View Single Post
Old 05-27-09, 12:40 AM   #60
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
first off, i have to man up and say Lewis came up huge. I was wrong. I mean, i still fully belivie that he isn't a great jump shooter, but...i mean, fuck...he slapped me in the face. lol. So...Lewis showed me up. rofl. I mean, fuck....dude came through huge.

But you saying that Lebron and Kobe are not equal is based on other teams defenses. Yet, if you switched those two and put them on the others teams...tell me Lebron woulnd't be Kobe in your eyes. Kobe's got a WAYYYY better team.

i'm not talking about what their teams do...i'm talking about what they can do individually as players...lebron can outmuscle, out jump, out run everyone in the league..kobe can only do that to most players...but that's not even his game..he streak breaks people off...creates enough space and seperation out of a double team (enough space and seperation = about 2 feet) to pull up for the J....kobe is a 6'6 chris paul who can actually consistently...smoke a team with his jumper alone...not to mention his array of tricks that most people have never seen before to get defenders in the air...spin the other way...and take it to the basket...kobe is the most clever...tricky..smooth player in basketball...period..if he had lebron james athleticism and size...it wouldn't matter what team he was in...and that's the same for lebron..if lebron had kobes talent..talent that you only get through studying the greatest players of all time your whole entire life...and watching hours and hours of game film to see where people stopped you...and try and evolve so they can't stop you the same way twice.....if lebron james had that kind of talent..it wouldn't matter what team he was on..either.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote