Old 06-09-09, 05:56 PM   #26
Fly-E
Addicted

Thumbs down

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
lmfao @ this fag

i'm known in many places dude. all through my hometown and then several other places outside of it to. why? because i'm not a little faggot like you who sits on his comp begging people for a text battle. you fucking loser.

Thats funny that i was jus away for a long time and didnt get on once why'll you have sat on here since 04 and thats really funny how battleing on here aint real life and congrats ur known through your hometown!!! Thats fucking amazing dude when your known threw out 6 different states and have labels talkin to you and waitin for your album to drop come talk to me. Rapverse aint real life thats the problem with the older guys on here you jus cant seem to grasp that i have heard people audios on here but yet never heard them no where else. Underground artists cool thats tight but its funny how all u older guys think u no erything and eryone. lmao. You dont no nothin about me and either do i to you but at least i put up or shut up you guys stick to a dead ass site cus ur considered legends of the net wowwww thats fuckin impecible legend of the net lmao ur my fuckin idol. rolf stfu mane reality dawg if u been on here since 04 and in real life are only known threw ur hometown than ummmm reality check homie its prolly for a reason...let me think u aint that good lmao stfu. idc how many older dudes have ur back to me talkin shit. lmao it dont defeat the purpos that you guys will get so defensive and sensitive......why? ummm prolly cus its true cus if it wasn't true u wouldn't make urself bigger than wat u are lmao.