View Single Post
Old 06-15-09, 01:20 AM   #60
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
ROFL @ you thinking I'm afraid of your ugly ass. Please... unlike you I don't take the internet personal. If someone says something to me, I don't get butt hurt and try to search the internet for everything about them.

You're a nobody who is obsessed with the internet. You're pathetic. Say everything you want, and I'll just sit here and laugh at you. Nobody but you and poetic gets hurt over shit said on the net.

and my mom? Say what? I don't seem to recall such a thing! Stop making stuff up lil b!

rofl first off dude...u look like a fuckin paki a girl like me is wayyyy outta your leage.

u dont take shit personal on here????hahahaha now THATS fuckin joke....
when poetic posted that turban pic of u u got so butthurt u made about 10 threads about it rofl...

we're talkin bout the same pathetic sri lankan net rapper i had to ghostwrite for cuz he was so desperate for an e-win n an e-rep..u're indebted to me for life hahahaha

u were also so pathetic n desperate to fit in on a rapboard u fronted about bein black for yeeears on here....

now lets talk about ur moms catchin u on rv n bannin ur sri lankan ass from the board n rap for like 6 months... dude u made a thread about it then recently u asked a mod to delete it....i can find the mod who deleted it,or even better i can go thru my aim history where we were talkin about it rofl

last but not least the only way u gettin a girl is by arrange marriage ya sri lankan fuck...toronto is infested with ur kind no wonder u were visitin not long ago...i seen how ugly the bitches from ur country are,black as shit ,messed up teeth inbred n many mentally retarded....good luck with that arranged shit,they aint findin husbands no other way..............just a closet fag like yoself....hollller
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote