View Single Post
Old 06-15-09, 02:52 PM   #67
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
so u're sayin ur buttbuddy jett's butthurt,desperate etc with his mexican jokes? seeing that im far from even mexican?rofl dude u just keep diggin urself deeper
LOL your unintelligence is really amazing fatty. First off, I'm talking about in an argument when you ALL OF A SUDDEN bust out the racism card, out of character, then you're just REACHING for material because it hurt you deep. Jett? He's racist all the time. Me and him cool, but he always be shooting me indian, middle eastern jokes. I don't care, cuz unlike YOU I don't take the net seriously.

n stop talkin about urself in the 3rd person u wierd fuck
The kid says look at the pot calling the kettle black.

cant remember what year i ghostwrote for u,but i had to edit ur entire verse,n gave u like 4 punchlines for each which were the ONLY ones ppl quoted u on when they voted....
dumbass, look above. I said you gave 4 lines. 2 punches, 3 at max. For enygma, and mask murderous. Both verses were over 30. Both were wins by landslide. So with or without you, I would have owned. And this was june or july 2004. GET MONEYYYY

anywho,u frontin to be black may have started 5 yrs ago but it went on for a good while...few yrs
Really? because all yours and poetics quotes stopped at the summer of 04. again, STOP REACHING.

n pls stop frontin bout this adam jtr bs.shit never happened.u offered up the pics on aim n told me u had jtr's facebook password n kept givin me pics.then u didnt want me to mention ur name ya 2faced lil frontin bitch.
Why stop? You kept begging. You' were like PLEASEEEE GIVE ME JTR's PASSWORD. You begged for days for that. DAYS. And You kept trying to get me to find Adam's g/f on facebook. That screams PATHETIC.

seriously now,this whole shit wit ur mother,its pathetic.but not as pathetic as u lyin about it when i got convos wit us talkin about it in the last couple months u didnt wana tell me u gettin it deleted so poetic doesnt get ahold of it.so u told me after u got a mod to delete it.
Where? I see nothing. Never was a thread! MAYBE there was something about Mrs. SPuL but not what you're talking about! I DEMAND PROOF!! I DEMAND PROOF!! RIP PROOF

Keep it coming fatty. CHU CHUU CHUU CHUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote