View Single Post
Old 06-15-09, 03:34 PM   #69
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
so u're sayin ur buttbuddy jett's butthurt,desperate etc with his mexican jokes? seeing that im far from even mexican?rofl dude u just keep diggin urself deeper

n stop talkin about urself in the 3rd person u wierd fuck

cant remember what year i ghostwrote for u,but i had to edit ur entire verse,n gave u like 4 punchlines for each which were the ONLY ones ppl quoted u on when they voted....

anywho,u frontin to be black may have started 5 yrs ago but it went on for a good while...few yrs

n pls stop frontin bout this adam jtr bs.shit never happened.u offered up the pics on aim n told me u had jtr's facebook password n kept givin me pics.then u didnt want me to mention ur name ya 2faced lil frontin bitch.

seriously now,this whole shit wit ur mother,its pathetic.but not as pathetic as u lyin about it when i got convos wit us talkin about it in the last couple months u didnt wana tell me u gettin it deleted so poetic doesnt get ahold of it.so u told me after u got a mod to delete it.

WOW. your life is truely documented on the net.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote