View Single Post
Old 06-15-09, 04:08 PM   #70
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
ROFL fries. Really? Let's roll with your logic now:

I don't think I've ever seen pics of LK's body even though countless people been saying she probably fat. I guess that means she over 300 lbs!

I don't think I've ever seen Nos post pics of these supermodels he claims he been going out with and fucking! It's probably because they don't exist!

You see? IT's that easy. I could go on and on.

Just because people don't talk about EVERY detail of their life on a message board, doesn't mean they don't have a life outside. lmao @ that logic.

You calling somebody pathetic for not putting their whole life on the net, when the real truth is you're really pathetic if you DO put your whole life on the net. (i.e. poetic)

Again, the kid says I'm not a box of donuts, stop reaching fatty

why dont u prove im fat dude rofl cuz thats all u keep sayin when in reality u dont know shit about me meanwhile everyone who was around already saw that u're a fake.u used my punchlines to win a tourney,n u fronted about bein black so u can look cool on a rapsite.u drive a piece of shit n u live off ur parents.u dont get no girls cuz u would have at least mentioned a gf or something in passing in at least one thread,even if just in LL in the last 5 yrs.an ugly fuck like u can never in ur life dream of gettin a chick like me.here in toronto no girl other then a sri lankan would associate with/date etc with a sri lankan dude.yall are in the same category as somalians........................holllller
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote