View Single Post
Old 06-15-09, 04:41 PM   #72
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
why dont u prove im fat dude rofl cuz thats all u keep sayin when in reality u dont know shit about me meanwhile everyone who was around already saw that u're a fake.u used my punchlines to win a tourney,n u fronted about bein black so u can look cool on a rapsite.u drive a piece of shit n u live off ur parents.u dont get no girls cuz u would have at least mentioned a gf or something in passing in at least one thread,even if just in LL in the last 5 yrs.an ugly fuck like u can never in ur life dream of gettin a chick like me.here in toronto no girl other then a sri lankan would associate with/date etc with a sri lankan dude.yall are in the same category as somalians........................holllller

Yo, I LOVE IT.

You start out with "why don't you prove I'm blah blah blah" then you go off on assumptions about me, my race, etc. lmaooo

This is poetic again. We're in 2009, I'm almost 21, yet can someone PLEASE tell me why this loser is thinking she can "diss" me by bringing up stuff from 2004 and when I was 15/16 years old? FIVE YEARS. FIVE YEARS. I'm more concerned with the kicks I rocked then than what I said or did on a net site. Get real.

I'm 21, making money, sexy as fuck, pushing a sexy whip, beasting in college, etc etc. I love my life and look forward to the future.

You're 30 something, have a kid with some dude almost as ugly as you, had an INTERNET RELATIONSHIP (rofl) with the biggest loser on a rap site, spend every minute of your day researching AIM Convos and surfing the net for people who hurt your feelings from a internet website, and did I mention you're ugly as fuck? You love the net, and are looking forward to the next e-beef or e-relationship you will have.

You get it?

It's cool though. I'd hate too if we switched roles. So, continue on. I don't blame you.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote