View Single Post
Old 07-03-09, 04:44 PM   #25
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
To save myself from posting multiple responses, this is really directed to both LatinKitten and Talksic. Clearly, they are both missing the point I am trying to make.

I do not believe in Heaven or Hell, therefore it is impossible for me to end up there. Why? Because wherever I end up after I die, it can't be a place I don't believe exists. It would have to be something else, another existence.

It is simple really. I don't give a fuck what you religious people believe. In your mind, if I do bad shit, I'll be in Hell. Yes? It don't make a difference what YOU believe. If I end up in some cavernous pits surrounded by fire with a horned dude stabbing me with a pitchfork. It WILL NOT be Hell to me. Why? Because I don't believe in Hell. It would be something completely different.

Where you end up in the afterlife is different for people with different beliefs. If a Christian and an Atheist both led good lives, and both went to the same place when they died. Lets say the place was full of white fluffy clouds. To the Christian, he would be in heaven. To the atheist, he would be in whatever he believes the place to be.

So, who's the fucking moron now? I believe LatinKitten is really. Sure, you would call it Heaven. I'd call it something else.

Here's a simple example of looking at the point I am trying to make. If you took Santa Claus.. and before you start saying "who the fuck was talking about santa you moron" just fucking listen you ignorant grease whore. Take Santa Claus... now if you got two people.. one believed it was Santa Claus.. another believed it was some faggot in a red suit with a beard. That is the same concept. They are both staring at the same person, but one believes the person to be one thing.. another believes the person to be a different thing.

So, you see Heaven as Heaven. I see it as something else.. or in lamens terms.. NOT HEAVEN!! Now do you get me? Or will you continue to be ignorant towards the point I am trying to put to you as simply as fucking possible.

..so the moral of the story is,if u ended up in hell,even tho u didnt believe in it,u would just call it something else to be a rebel...like a "bad place" rofl

thanks for provin my point dude....tiz all

p.s. i stopped readin about halfway through lol
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote