View Single Post
Old 08-13-09, 06:26 PM   #37
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
Ok i will break this down. Obsessed by MARIAH CAREY is dissin eminem. She didnt say eminem at all in her lyrics she didnt directly hit him. But we all agree she dissed him. So Gucci was talkin about the person mariah was and that was eminem unless it was jus talkin about some obsessed nigga but than the warnin was made for nothin.....doubt it. nothin was a direct diss they are all to pussy to say ems name. and i deff. aint on ems nuts its jus common sense.

are you 2 stuiped to figure out that everything your saying is SPECULATION

for 1, you dumb fuck, that remix was done BEFORE Eminems diss track. For 2, do you really think Gucci Mane is smart enough to go 'hmm i think shes dissing emienem on this, im gonna go after Em 2!' No you dumb faggot

your talkin nothing more than specualtion, and in turn making yourself look like a faggot in everyone's eye's except for toxic or talksic or whatever cheezy ass name he has. So shut the fuck up, and let it go. If he would have ever been saying shit to Eminem, Eminem would have adressed it on 'the warning' which came out AFTER that shitty Remix of Obsessed, you faggot gay fuck.

FUCK OFF AND DIE NOW

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily