View Single Post
Old 09-08-09, 03:36 AM   #5
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

I've been doing judo since elementary school; my dad is a 6th degree black belt (the belt is red and white) a canadian champion twice, champion of the macabia games (the jewish olympics) and an olympian who finished 7th for canada, he's my coach along with nicholas gill (canadian heavyweight champ numerous times and 2nd place at the syndey olympics) mark burger (2nd place in world sambo championships, 3rd place at olympics) and hiroshi nakamura, one of the best judo players to ever grace the sport. I trained with the national olympic judo team for a while too, and i've been doing tournaments, sometimes traveling out of country, and winning in them for a while.

I also made candid appearences in other martial arts, but yea i've been watching ufc since a lil kid man, I remember my dad watching the old school UFC for free on our pirated card and yelling at the tv for the guy to do an armbar or choke everytime he'd see an opening for one and then complain about how the guy could have easilly done a submission and didn't, haha good ole' days.

But yea, everyone is into that shit now, back in the day the only people I knew who did this kinda shit were the people I went to a martial arts club with. Now I know a bunch of people into this shit haha. I knew this guy who had a tapout UFC bag and my other bud and I were talking bout some UFC fights we just watched and then we turn and ask this dude about it and he goes "sorry man I don't really watch ufc..." And I was like "but you have the bag?" and he replies "yea." hahaha